Welcome to ...
"Valentine's Day" Blog Hop
~ ~ ~ ~
What FUN things do we have planned ???
1. Lots of GREAT projects & "Homespun" inspiration EVERYDAY...
2. Petaloo GIVEAWAYS ... leave a comment here on the Petaloo Blog and we will pick winners all week long!
3. Petaloo "LIKE US TO WIN" $50.00 PRIZE ... enter here
4. Simple Stories Projects & GIVEAWAYS ... see Simple Stories BLOG
5. Re-pin one of our projects from Pinterest...you are entered to win see
6. One winner will be chosen from our Twitter followers...join here
SO let's get started with our "WONDERFUL" Petaloo DT member...Irene Tan!
This month, I've had the opportunity to work using my favorite Botanica collection by Petaloo and the beautiful Homespun collection by Simple Stories. This time, I've used the colors of the blooms as inspirations for this layout.
Love these gorgeous colors and they really makes this layout complete!
See how well the Botanica flowers match the "meshy" Textured flowers and the Penny Lane Mini's in antique gold? They are perfect together...
It all comes together with the Simple Stories paper & embellishments just beautifully. Lots of color, lots of textures, and lots of layers!
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Spring!!!
Petaloo Supplies Used:
xx Irene Tan