Welcome to ...
"Valentine's Day" Blog Hop
~ ~ ~ ~
What FUN things do we have planned ???
1. Lots of GREAT projects & "Homespun" inspiration EVERYDAY...
2. Petaloo GIVEAWAYS ... leave a comment here on the Petaloo Blog and we will pick winners all week long!
3. Petaloo "LIKE US TO WIN" $50.00 PRIZE ... enter here
4. Simple Stories Projects & GIVEAWAYS ... see Simple Stories BLOG
5. Re-pin one of our projects from Pinterest...you are entered to win see
6. One winner will be chosen from our Twitter followers...join here
SO let's get started with our "LOVELY" Petaloo DT member...Denise Hahn!
Hey everyone! Denise Hahn here and today I am going to share with you how to make this "sometimes" simple Valentine Exploding Box. What I love about this old Victorian craft is that you can make it simple, or super complex- its totally up to you! Today I used some of my favorite Petaloo Flowers paired with Simple Stories Homespun Collection. Now I made mine more on the "complex" side, but if you follow my new Snapguide tutorial you can just stop right at the box construction and fill it with candy, a gift card, keys to a new car (wink!), or whatever your heart desires.
Mixed Blossoms in Red