We have a special post today by our DT Member, Lynne Forsythe. She made this banner using flowers, by Petaloo.
These Darjeeling flowers come in various colors and are perfect for fall theme projects.
You can color these Color Me Crazy flowers any color you want to match your project. Color Me Crazies come in white and all you have to do is pick the color you want using your favorite inks or paints.
Here's a list of what supplies Lynne used to create this project.Supplies:
- Adhesive: Mixed Media Adhesive (Canvas Corp)
- Embellishments: Darjeeling: Dahlias - Nightfall, Medium Mix and Mini Blossoms - Black, Cream and Brown, Color Me Crazy - Mini Delphiniums (Petaloo); mini clothespins (Canvas Corp)
- Fibers: Jute Rope, Mini Pocket - Canvas, Mini Pocket - Burlap, Mini Flag - Burlap (Canvas Corp)
- Ink: LuminArte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist - Ginger Peach, Butternut, Autumn Leaf, Narmonrado (Creative Imaginations)
- Patterned paper: Halloween - Fright Night, Happy Halloween, Pick of the Patch, Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble (Reminisce)
- Ribbon: May Arts
Thanks for stopping by and Thanks Lynne for sharing this amazing project with us!