Hello, Lovely Friends! Halloween is one of the best photo ops around: cute little kids all dressed up in adorable costumes, homes decorated with pumpkins, mums and other pretties, falling leaves and beautiful blue skies. So I thought it would be fun to work up a little Halloween in Wonderland mini album where I can store all the great pics of my grand girls enjoying this SPOOK-tacular holiday.
This is a "from scratch" album made with an upcycled cereal box. It's covered with Graphic 45 DIY papers. I've added loads of goodies from the Halloween in Wonderland paper collection along with some fun G45 Metal Staples and tags.
The perfect finishing touch is the gorgeous Petaloo Berry Picks, Anemones, Jeweled Flowers and more. I love the way they pick up the colors on the cover of this album!
Tucking the flowers around my fussy cut and chipboard elements really pulled this design together. Talk about texture! Wow!
The inside of the album has lots of fun little pockets, tags, folios and fold out pages.
Throughout the album, I used Staples Alphabet Tags to spell out Halloween related words. Topping the tags with Darjeeling blooms added a pop of lovely color and texture to the tags.
I created a short YouTube video tour for you so that you can see all the details of the album. It has lots of pretty, pretty Petaloo flowers scattered throughout.
I hope you enjoy!
- Chantilly Mixed Blooms Lilac/Purple x 6 SKU: 1279-205
- Darjeeling Anemone/Pistachio x 6
- Velvet Hydrangea Picks/Sage 1111-211
- Jeweled Flowers/Lavender SKU: RS1133-007/6
- Cherry Blossoms/Purple SKU: 1173-205
- Darjeeling Mini Mix/Teastain Purple ITEM: 1462-104
- Darjeeling Petites x 24 Teastained Purple ITEM: 1465-104
- Penny Lane Forget me Nots/Antique Green x16 SKU: 1837-054
- Flowering Pick x 2/ Purple Berry 1170-205